“ Do Lloyds provide Work Experience for Sixth Form Students? ”

Anon user (#184010) asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Any Banking & Finance Insiders

22/02/2017
11/05/2017
Change Support Manager, Lloyds Banking Group

Hi there - whilst we don't offer work experience or part time work we would encourage students to try our virtual work experience on the YouthHub www.discoverwhatmatters.co.uk/introducti…  as well as following our Facebook page www.facebook.com/discoverwhatmatters/  or Twitter @LBGTalent for upcoming insight opportunities advertised through divisions. During your penultimate year of study we would recommend applying to one of our Internship programmes lloydsbankinggrouptalent.com/  which run from June-September.

20/11/2018
Product Owner - Lending Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group

Hello! I have a slightly different answer as I actually organised a work experience week for 20 students this summer. Lloyds Banking Group does offer work experiences, but it's down to the specific business areas to put together a schedule and host the students. I would therefore advise that if you are interested in work experience opportunities, you get in touch with your local branch maybe, or if you know anyone at LBG, they can probably facilitate this for you.

Lloyds Banking Group

We're looking for brilliant individuals with the potential to design and lead the Best Bank for Customers.

Visit website