“ Any advice on how to prepare for the video interviews? Once on the graduate scheme how many assessments will there be? ”

Reema F. asked a question
during the live chat Meet the Graduates & Interns of Lloyds Banking Group
to Lloyds Banking Group Recruitment Team

08/11/2018
10 Live chat
For the Risk programme
08/11/2018
Management Trainee - Finance Scheme, Lloyds Banking Group

Hi Reema. So one key thing is to make sure that you have the right space, lighting etc. so you can send us the best possible recording. We look for people who are passionate about working for Lloyds and are able to express that through their application.

08/11/2018
Reema F.

Hi Nathan, so in terms of answering the questions would it be better connect the answers to the groups values?

08/11/2018

Absolutely - that would demonstrate that you have done your research, understand who we are and our culture

08/11/2018
Reema F.

Thanks for the tips. Also in terms of the risk graduate scheme, would you know how many seats there will be /assessments?

08/11/2018
Emerging Talent Assistant Manager, Lloyds Banking Group

Hi Reema - regarding spaces for Assessment Centres, the number remains unspecified on how many spaces we offer and how many spaces are available overall for the overall graduate scheme

08/11/2018
Reema F.

Oh sorry I meant to say over the period of the 2 years so say if someone was offered the graduate scheme - would they have the choice to select 3 areas that they are interested in ?

08/11/2018
Emerging Talent Assistant Manager, Lloyds Banking Group

Hi Reema, I apologise I may be misunderstanding you. Regarding preferencing what you wish to experience throughout your programme, this may become an option however it is dependent upon the actual scheme itself. We do understand graduates want to develop in specific areas, so you should at some point be able to voice that :)

08/11/2018
Reema F.

I’ve applied for the Risk programme

08/11/2018

In general across the schemes - people are matched to placements that suit their development

08/11/2018
Reema F.

Thank you

Add to this thread

Lloyds Banking Group

We're looking for brilliant individuals with the potential to design and lead the Best Bank for Customers.

Visit website